ALT Key

Subforo principal para Diablo III y todos los temas relacionados con el mismo que no tengan cabida en ningún otro de los subforos existentes, desde artesanos y seguidores hasta estrategias en grupo y exploración del mundo.

ALT Key

Mensajepor Sv3n » 12 Feb 2009, 14:49

Bueno, en Diablo3.biz, sale una informacion que me parecio muy interesante ^^,

Aqui se las dejo..

First the old function of the Alt key will not change in Diablo 3. We can still press our beloved Alt key and we can still mix it with the Windows key to mess up our Level 87 Hardcore Char. But function of pressing the Alt key to see the names of items lying und the ground has been improved as Bashiok explains in his new Battle.net post.

“The way it works now is that when an item drops the name shows for about 5 seconds and then they fade out and disappear. Pressing Alt shows all dropped item names for again about 5 seconds and then the names fade out and disappear.

I actually didn’t like it at first, I liked the on/off state of pressing or not pressing Alt, but with the names showing immediately after drop and having a sort of “grace period” after just tapping Alt, it’s really grown on me and is a lot more intuitive. It’s a lot easier to see what just dropped quickly and decide if you care, and it isn’t necessary to constantly hold down Alt while scavenging after a large fight.

I still want to see -nopickup return but I haven’t really asked anyone what the possibility of that is. I don’t think it would work well with the current system, so options may have to be a possibility.”

A lo que se refiere, es que se podra seguir utilizando la tecla Alt, para ver objetos caidos, eso si la unica diferencia, es que una vez apretadala tecla Alt, los objetos caidos, se mostraran nuevamente por 5 segundos, y volveran a desaparecer.

PD: Espero no haber repetido noticia, perocreo que no la eh visto aca.

La informacion la saque de Diablo3.biz
Sv3n

Rango
Bishibosh
Bishibosh

Re: ALT Key

Mensajepor SuNuK » 12 Feb 2009, 16:07

Siento quitarle internes a la noticia pero eso ya lo sabiamos y puedes verlo en la web principal de esta pagina en el apartado caracteristicas! ;)
Saludos!
Imagen
SuNuK

Twitter: DiegoSuNuK
PSN Tag: FalcoSuNuK
RangoBattleTag
Tal´Rasha
Tal´Rasha SuNuK#2821

Mensajepor Sv3n » 12 Feb 2009, 16:21

Ahh vale, es que nada mas no la habia visto xDxD
Sv3n

Rango
Bishibosh
Bishibosh

Mensajepor SuNuK » 12 Feb 2009, 17:23

No pasa na, esta bien que la gente aporte!! jeje
Imagen
SuNuK

Twitter: DiegoSuNuK
PSN Tag: FalcoSuNuK
RangoBattleTag
Tal´Rasha
Tal´Rasha SuNuK#2821

Mensajepor Lytus » 12 Feb 2009, 17:25

Pues a la próxima usa el buscador o ve directo a las características. Ese tipo de noticias tan antiguas están en elforo SÍ o SÍ.
ImagenImagenImagen
Lytus

Twitter: Lytus
RangoClaseBattleTag
Externo
ExternoBárbaro Lytus#2873

Volver a “General”